Hormone problems aren’t just for Menopause
Women can experience an imbalance in hormones throughout our lives, not just at Menopause.
Long before menopause women can have hormonal problems including:
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) – a major causes of infertility
- Adrenal fatigue
- Thyroid disease
- Estrogen dominant disorders
- Androgen dominant disorders
Some of the symptoms caused by hormone problems include:
- Depression, anxiety, mood swings
- Hot flashes or night sweats
- Low sex drive
- Irregular periods, heavy periods, no periods
- Trouble sleeping
- Difficulty concentrating
- Digestive issues
- Bloating (body)
- Weight gain or difficulty losing weight
- Skin changes like acne, rashes, itchy skin
- Hair loss/thinning hair
My Restored Balance offers treatment that is individualized to the needs of each woman experiencing bothersome hormone related symptoms. Our professionals utilize bioidentical hormones as well as non-hormonal treatments to restore and maintain your body’s optimal balance.
Our program is all-inclusive, complete with medication and monitoring during your treatment. See our pricing page for details about what is included in our program.
Your treatment will start with a comprehensive evaluation including any necessary lab tests.