Sexual Enhancement Services
There are prescription medication options for female sexual enhancement. We will have a confidential, open discussion with you to determine which option will best meet your needs.
Our providers will conduct your visit via telehealth from the privacy of your home and your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Your initial visit including evaluation, treatment plan, and prescription for appropriate medication is $75, all follow up visits are $50.
Sometimes there are hormonal causes of problems with sex drive and pleasure and correcting those imbalances can improve a woman’s sex life dramatically. These causes can be treated.
In women without medical concerns there are safe, effective products available to enhance sexual gratification.
Some of the treatment options we use include:
- Scream Cream – applied to clitoris 30 minutes before sexual activity scream cream significantly increases sex drive, intensity of orgasm, and vaginal lubrication. Starting at $40.
- Tadalafil – available in capsules, troches (lozenges), and orally dissolving tablets. Tadalafil increases sexual desire, arousal, orgasm, and sexual satisfaction. In women it also relaxes the smooth muscle in the clitoris and vaginal areas resulting in increased blood flow and more intense pleasure sensations. Starting at $40.
- Apopmorphine -available in troches, affects dopamine receptors in the brain known to be involved in sexual function. Apopmorphine can be used alone or can be used in combination with Tadalafil or with Oxytocin. Starting at $49.
- Oxytocin – known as the “Love Hormone”, can improve sex drive, orgasm intensity and frequency, and sexual pleasure. It has the added benefit of being useful for weight loss. Starting at $49.
- PT141 – Bremelanotide PT141 increases sex drive by working in the central nervous system and has been shown to increase sexual gratifying experiences by 50%. Starting at $175.
There are many other options and custom formulations that can be prescribed depending on your individual needs. After your provider evaluation we will work with you to develop the best treatment plan.